REAL SAFE – Self-Defense for Real Estate Professionals
Our specialized Real Estate Self-Defense training has been designed to prepare real estate professionals both physically and mentally, to react and defend themselves if ever put in a real life threatening situation. The training covers a wide variety of scenarios both inside and outside (vehicles, dark parking lot, etc.) of our training facility. We teach the most effective, street proven self-defense techniques such as: releases from grabs, chokes and bear hugs, striking defenses, weapon disarming and ground survival techniques. Emphasis is placed on being able to defend yourself under stress – eliminating the “shutting down and freezing” reaction.
Training will provide you with the tools to fend off a would-be attacker, while feeling safe, secure and empowered in your everyday life. Krav Maga relies on one’s natural instincts & reflexes, and is an easy to learn self-defense system for all ages, sizes and physical abilities.
REAL SAFE is designed for ALL real estate professionals…real estate agents, mortgage brokers, title agents, appraisers, home inspectors, property manager, new construction agents, commercial brokers, and anyone else involved in any aspect of real estate. The goal of this program is to teach you how to stay safe on the job!
Our REAL SAFE instructors are available to run training programs and seminars at our training centers or off-site at real estate offices / company locations. Some recent organizations that we have worked with include:
* Burlington & Camden County Association of Realtors (BCCAR)
* Mercer County Association of Realtors (MCAR)
* Women’s Council of Realtors (NJ) – South Jersey Chapter
* Women’s Council of Realtors (NJ) – Middlesex County Chapter
* BHHS Fox & Roach – Marlton, NJ
* Century 21 Alliance – Moorestown, NJ
* Heritage House Sotheby’s International Realty – Shrewsbury, NJ
* ERA Central Realty Group – Bordentown, NJ
* Settlers Home Inspections
* Laney Lane Real Estate Photography
For more information, please contact Don Melnick: 856-428-5728 or firstname.lastname@example.org